Thursday, April 9, 2015

John Carmack UT Dallas Talk Audio Recording 04/09/2015


I saw on the subreddit that John Carmack was speaking at UT Dallas today and had just enough time to drive there. I was able to record 99.9% of his talk. It is from my cellphone so quality is not great but I was in the front row so at least it is understandable.


Part 1 I missed his introduction and first 10 seconds of his talk. He states that this talk is going to be more content focused and less on in-depth engineering components. The recording picks up directly from there.


Part 2 Part two starts the QA session. Again I missed the first 5 seconds, which was the question reader asking of the debate between monoscopic and stereoscopic use in VR.


Disclaimer: I am sharing these recordings under the creative commons license in good faith that this presentation was open to the public and is to remain publicly available. If University of Texas Dallas, John Carmack, or OculusVR claim any rights to all or a portion of this recording I will comply and take it down.







Submitted April 09, 2015 at 03:43PM by Verittan http://ift.tt/1FGs4wp

No comments:

Post a Comment