Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tip for motion sickness


I find anytime the camera is turning (or even when I am turning myself with a controller), that gives me motion sickness. I discovered that if I direct my eyes as far as I can towards the side that I am turning, it helped me a lot with motion sickness. Going to spin the camera to the left with the controller thumbstick? Then look with your eyes ONLY as far left as you can while you make the turn.


I don't find the blurriness you normally get when looking with your eyes to any one side of your FOV bothersome in this situation, as you are generally turning quickly when using the controller. Anyways, it is not a perfect solution, but it definitely helps me (Obviously this is harder on say, a rollercoaster demo, where the turns are coming at you rapidly, out of your control).







Submitted August 16, 2014 at 11:40PM by streetcities http://ift.tt/1tbnZKs

No comments:

Post a Comment